R15.8 x r12.8 x 24.8W x 41L x 3mm thickness Neodymium ARC North Pole Magnets
- Dimensions: R15.8 x r12.8 x 24.8W x 41L x 3mm thickness
- Tolerance; +-0.5mm
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Magnet,
- Grade: N38H
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel) coated. the best coating available.
- Magnetized Direction: through thickness. ID has the north pole
- Max Operating Temp: 248°F (120°C)
- Ages:18+ ages,
- Coating: Nickel
- Applications: Motor, generator.
Neodymium magnets are very powerful for their size and can hold up to hundred times their own weight. A neodymium magnet on average is about 7 times as strong as a ceramic magnet of the same size. These magnets have a wide variety of applications ranging from the home to the workshop to the classroom.
All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they will last a lifetime. Keep away from pacemakers and children under the age of 12. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
There are no reviews yet.