OD39 x ID5 x 12.50mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong Ring
- Dimensions: 39mm OD x 5 mm ID x 12.50mm thick
- Shape: Ring Magnets
- Tolerance; +/- 0.5mm
- Material: Neodymium Magnets,
- Grade: N52
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial
- Hole type: single hole
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:16+ ages, only for adults
- Net Weight: 112 gram
- Surface Force: 3400 approx.
This magnet is a very very strong and sturdy neodymium ring magnet Circular. Disc Magnets can be fixed in place using adhesive or can be pushed into circular drilled holes in wood or plastic, many new packaging designs use Neodymium magnets cleverly trapped behind lamination of cardboard to provide invisible closing mechanisms for folders, gift boxes, name badges and even greetings cards than stick to your refrigerator.