Thermal compound is necessary to create a reliable transfer of heat from your computer’s processor to its heatsink to keep your CPU from overheating. System builders only in need of a small amount of thermal grease will benefit from this 0.5-gram tube from PC cooling-supply manufacturer MASSCOOL. This thermal grease can be used on the rear side of the heatsink which has no thermal pad. It will improve the heat dispatch of your processor.
- MASSCOOL Stars-700 Thermal grease,
- Dimensions: Injection tube : 55 x 5 x 5 mm. (w x d x h),
- Weight: 0.017 oz.,
- Color: Silver.
- Thermal Conductivity: > 2.17 W/m-K
- Thermal Resistance: 0.06 C/W
- Color: Silver
- Thermal grease can be used on the rear side of the heat sink which has no thermal pad. It will improve the heat dispatch of your processor.