Aluminum Water Cooling Block 80×80 – High Quality Heatsink
- Heavy Aluminum build
- Internal flow channel extrusion forming
- Applicable to computer CPU water, industrial inverter driver, laser head cooling, industrial control cabinet cooling
- Large 80*80*15mm water block fits four 40*40mm Peltier Chips.
- Large 80*80*15mm water block fits one 62*62mm or 50*50mm Peltier Chips.
- Use 4 TEC1-12706’s for up to 320 Watts of power or 4 TEC1-12715’s for up to 800 Watts!
- Try connecting Peltier in series, splitting a 12V power source to 4 Volts per chip, to maximize system efficiency. This works best with the TEC1-12706 & TEC1-12715 modules.
Aluminum Water Cooling Block 80×80 is the water cooling equivalent of a heat-sink. It can be used on many different computer components, including the central processing unit (CPU), GPU, PPU, Peltier Module and Northbridge chipset on the motherboard.
Aluminum Water Cooling Block 80×80 are meant to transfer heat from one source into the liquid that flows around the water cooling block. Removing the heat from the graphic card into the liquid that runs through the water cooling block. There are two main types of GPU water blocks: full cover blocks and universal blocks for custom graphic cards
Aluminum Water Cooling Block 80×80 is the best way to cool a CPU because water transfers heat much more efficiently than air. Liquid cooling also makes your PC run quieter because you won’t have fans constantly running at a high RPM. However, liquid cooling a PC can also be dangerous if water leaks onto hardware.