50 x 12.5mm Neodymium Magnets – N52 Strong Disc
- Dimensions: 50mm dia. x 12.5mm thick
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- tolerance: +/- 0.3mm
- Material: Neodymium Magnets, NdFeB magnets, rare earth magnets
- Grade: N52
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:16+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Weight: 185 gram
- Pulling Power: 62Kg
- surface gauss: 3046 approx.
50 x 12.5mm Neodymium Magnets – N52 Strong Disc are VERY VERY STRONG and should be handled only by persons well experienced in the handling of strong magnets. They can pinch very hard and potentially cause painful injuries if they are not handled with the greatest of care and respect. Always use extreme caution when working with magnets of this size.