5 x 20mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong Cylinder
- Model: C-5-10-N35
- Dimensions: 5mm dia. x 20mm thick ,
- Tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
- Shape: Cylinder/Disc
- Material: Neodymium Magnets,
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:10+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Weight: 2.9 gram
- Surface Gauss: 4734 Approx.
5x20mm Neodymium Magnets – Strong Cylinder is magnetized perpendicular to their length, so the poles are located on the sides of the cylinders. This makes them attract each other strongly side-by-side. They are great fun to play with and they also make great bracelets and necklaces. They can be formed into shapes and patterns that axially magnetized magnets cannot, as seen in the picture on the lower left. These cylinders provide a truly unique magnetic experience.
BULK DISCOUNT ACTIVE – Automatic discount will applicable on more quantity on Basket/Cart added