5 x 10mm Neodymium Magnets – Strong Cylinder
- Dimensions: 5mm dia. x 10mm thick ,
- Tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
- Shape: Cylinder/Disc
- Material: Neodymium Magnets,
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages: 10+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Net Weight: 1.5 gram
- Surface Gauss: 4617 approx.
5 x 10mm Neodymium Magnets – Strong Cylinder is magnetized perpendicular to their length, so the poles are located on the sides of the cylinders. This makes them attract each other strongly side-by-side. They are great fun to play with and they also make great bracelets and necklaces. They can be formed into shapes and patterns that axially magnetized magnets cannot, as seen in the picture on the lower left. These cylinders provide a truly unique magnetic experience.