30mm x 6mm Neodymium Disc Magnets
- Dimensions: Diameter 30mm x 6mm thickness.
- Tolerance: +-0.3mm
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, (NdFeB Magnet)
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial
- Force: approx. 15,2 kg (approx. 14,9 N)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
These large thin discs are amazing. With a spacer in between them (as they are shipped), they are only moderately difficult to separate. Remove the spacer and you will likely have a very hard time separating them by hand! it is a very powerful disc. Always use caution with larger neodymium magnets as they can pinch quite hard.