25 x 6mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong Disc/Cylinder
- Dimensions: 25mm dia. x 6mm thick.,
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- tolerance: +/- 0.03mm
- Magnets Type; Neodymium magnets, NdFeB magnets, Rare Earth Magnets
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:12+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Surface Gauss: 2255 approx.
- Net Weight: 22.1 gram
25 x 6mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong disc is once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries). Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.