25 x 25mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong Cylinder
- Dimensions: 25mm dia. x 25mm thick.,
- Shape: Cylinder/Disc
- tolerance: +/- 0.3mm
- Magnets Type; Neodymium magnets, NdFeB magnets, Rare Earth Magnets
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Force: approx. 18,2 kg (approx. 18,0 N)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Weight: 150 gram
- Surface Gauss : 4980 approx.
- Pulling Force: approx. 17.0 kg approx.
- Surface Gauss : 5364 approx.
- Pulling Force: approx. 22,4 kg approx.
- Surface Gauss : 6160 approx.
- Pulling Force: approx. 22 kg approx.
25 x 25mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong Cylinder magnets are incredibly powerful and should only be handled by people experienced with the power of neodymium magnets. it is very strong and must be handled with caution. Don’t let the small stature of this disc fool you, it is a monster and can pinch very hard.