25 x 12mm Neodymium Magnets – Strong Disc/Cylinder
- Dimensions: 25mm dia. x 12mm thick
- Tolerance: +/- 0.3mm
- Magnets Type: Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Magnet
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Surface Gauss : 3369 approx.
- Net Weight: 44 gram
25 x 12mm Neodymium Magnets – Strong Disc is VERY STRONG and should be handled only by persons experienced with the handling of strong magnets. As with any rare-earth magnet of this size, they can pinch, crush, or otherwise cause physical harm if they are not handled with the greatest of care and respect.