13 x 10mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong Disc/Cylinder
- Dimensions: 13mm dia. x 10mm thick ,
- Tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Magnet,
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Net Weight: 10 gram
- Model: D-13-10-N35
- Surface Gauss : 3800 approx.
- Model: D-13-10-N52
- Surface Gauss : 4800 approx.
Neodymium Magnet 13mm have an amazing amount of pull force. 13x10mm Neodymium Magnets are a great size that packs a great deal of holding power. Super strong Rare-Earth magnets – once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries). Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.
BULK DISCOUNT ACTIVE – Automatic discount will applicable on more quantity on Basket/Cart added