10 x 2mm Neodymium Disc Magnets are sale at our store.
- Dimensions: 10mm dia x 2mm thick
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
- Magnets Type; Neodymium magnets, NdFeB magnets, Rare Earth Magnets
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Model: D-10-2-N35
- Surface Gauss : 2060 approx.
- Model: D-10-2-N42
- Surface Gauss : 2280 approx.
- Model: D-10-2-N52
- Surface Gauss : 2500 approx.
Super strong Rare-Earth magnets – once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points. Neodymium Magnets 10mm x 2mm is a strong, mid-sized magnet, suitable for a full range of applications. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries). Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.
BULK DISCOUNT ACTIVE – Automatic discount will applicable on more quantity on Basket/Cart added