OD40 x ID20 x 10mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong Ring
- Dimensions: 40mm OD x 20 mm ID x 10mm thick
- Shape: Ring Magnet
- Tolerance: +/- 0.3mm
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Magnet,
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial
- Hole type: single hole
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:16+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Weight: 250 Gram
- Surface Gauss: 2503 approx.
OD40 x ID20 x 10mm Neodymium Magnet – Strong Ring is a very very strong and sturdy neodymium ring magnet Circular. Disc Magnets can be fixed in place using adhesive or can be pushed into circular drilled holes in wood or plastic, many new packaging designs use Neodymium magnets cleverly trapped behind lamination of cardboard to provide invisible closing mechanisms for folders, gift boxes, name badges and even greetings cards than stick to your refrigerator.