A neodymium magnets (also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnet), the most widely used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
What is Grade in Neodymium Magnet?
Grades of Neodymium. N35, N38, N42, N38SH…what does it all mean? Neodymium magnets are all graded by the material they are made of. As a very general rule, the higher the grade (the number following the ‘N’), the stronger the magnet. The highest grade of neodymium magnet currently available is N52. We can customized size and grade in neodymium magnets. E-mail us your requirement.
TYPE OF NEODYMIUM MAGNET
TYPE OF NEODYMIUM MAGNETS – POT
BENEFITED OF BUYING WITH OUR E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
- MAXIMUM SIZE ARE AVAILABLE WITH OUR E-COMMERCE STORE
- FAST SHIPPING IN INDIA (SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY SHIPPING)
- COMBO SHIPPING AVAILABLE
- FREE SHIPPING ALL ORDER ABOVE 2500/-
- BULK DISCOUNT AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- SECURE & SAFE PAYMENT GATEWAY AVAILABLE
- DELIVERY IN 3-7 WORKING DAYS AFTER DISPATCH
- AUTOMATIC SHIPPING AND DELIVERY DETAIL E-MAIL FACILITY ENABLE
- TRACKING ORDER FACILITY AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- CUSTOM SIZE MAGNET CAN DESIGN ON CUSTOMER DEMAND
- BEST PRICE, BEST QUALITY, BEST SERVICE & NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED