A neodymium magnets (also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnet), the most widely used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
What is Grade in Neodymium Magnets?
Grades of neodymium magnet price. N35, N38, N42, N38SH…what does it all mean? Neodymium magnets are all graded by the material they are made of. As a very general rule, the higher the grade (the number following the ‘N’), the stronger the magnet. The highest grade of neodymium magnet currently available is N52. We can customized size and grade in neodymium magnets. E-mail us your requirement.
Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnets for Sale
PATELMAGNETS carries a large inventory of licensed, neodymium Rare-Earth magnets available for immediate on-line purchase at bulk discounted prices. We offer neodymium discs, rectangular or square neodymium blocks, bars, rings and cylinder, in a wide range of sizes, premium grades and finishes. Not all of our neodymium magnets are shown on this website, contact us today if you don’t see what you are looking for.
- Custom Neodymium Magnets – We can also custom manufacture neodymium magnets to fit your exact specifications using our in-house global manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. If you have specialty requirements, send us a request for quote contact us and we’ll help you determine the most economical solution for your project. Our sister company, Integrated Magnetics, is expert at manufacturing custom magnetic assemblies for technical applications.
- Applications – Neodymium magnets are used for a wide variety of applications and are well-suited for small parts and components. Common applications range from crafts and model making projects to high-performance motors, medical instruments, audio components, POP displays, science projects, home improvement projects, hanging artwork & much more. Visit our applications page for more information.
Click on the images below for bulk discount pricing & sizes:
TYPE OF NEODYMIUM MAGNETS
TYPE OF NEODYMIUM POT MAGNETS
PERMANENT MAGNETIC LIFTER
What is a permanent magnet? Permanent magnets represent the majority of magnetic materials available today. A permanent magnet is made from ferromagnetic materials, which have magnetic fields that do not turn on and off like electromagnets. We carry a large inventory of permanent magnets; neodymium, alnico, ceramic (ferrite) and samarium cobalt, in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and grades.
Do neodymium magnets require surface treatments? Magnets that are not protected with a surface coating (such as plating) may rust in humid conditions.
What safety precautions should be taken into consideration when working with neodymium magnets? Neodymium magnets are hard, fairly brittle, and high in magnetic strength. They can snap together with great force, so please ensure that all personnel handling these magnets are aware to handle them carefully in order to avoid injuries. They can also chip or break if dropped or if snapped together, so please take special care when handling these powerful magnets
BENEFITED OF BUYING WITH OUR E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
- MAXIMUM SIZE ARE AVAILABLE WITH OUR E-COMMERCE STORE
- FAST SHIPPING IN INDIA (SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY SHIPPING)
- COMBO SHIPPING AVAILABLE
- FREE SHIPPING ALL ORDER ABOVE 2500/-
- BULK DISCOUNT AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- SECURE & SAFE PAYMENT GATEWAY AVAILABLE
- DELIVERY IN 3-7 WORKING DAYS AFTER DISPATCH
- AUTOMATIC SHIPPING AND DELIVERY DETAIL E-MAIL FACILITY ENABLE
- TRACKING ORDER FACILITY AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- CUSTOM SIZE MAGNET CAN DESIGN ON CUSTOMER DEMAND
- BEST PRICE, BEST QUALITY, BEST SERVICE & NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED