8mm x 1.5mm Neodymium Disc Magnets are hot sale magnets at our store
- Dimensions: 8mm dia. x 1.5mm thick
- Shape: Disc Magnets
- tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
- Material: NdFeB Magnets, Rare Earth Magnets
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Force: approx. 0,3 kg (approx. 0,22 N)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Weight: 8 gram
Great for a wide array of applications. Super strong Rare-Earth magnets – once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries).
Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.