6 x 6mm Neodymium Magnets – Cylinder
- Dimensions: 6mm dia. x 6mm thick ,
- Tolerance: +-0.1mm
- Shape: Cylinder/Disc
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Magnet,
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages: 7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Weight: 1.3 Gram
Tiny, tiny cylinders. These small cylinders are fun to use with larger magnets. These small rods will align themselves with the magnetic field lines of larger magnets. They are also great fun to use with our another magnets to create some great “micro magnetic sculptures.”
Hobbyists, schools and specialist cabinet manufacturers often use these magnets to create all sorts of crafts. Watchmakers and jewelers use this 6 x 6mm Neodymium Magnets as they need something petite yet efficient for their art.
Holding signs and products securely in place is important in allowing for impulse purchases. These magnets also allow for easy repositioning of items as stock and trading conditions.