3mm x 2mm x 2mm Neodymium Block Magnets are smallest magnets in store.
- Dimensions: 3mm x 2mm x 2mm thick.,
- Size: Block/Rectangle
- Material: NdFeB magnet, Neodymium Magnet
- Grade: N30
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: through thickness(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
Note: Image is magnetized (Magnets are small as per description size)
Extra strong, heat-resistant (N30) block magnets (3x3x2mm). This magnets are often used by builders of model airplane who construct their own motors. The stronger the magnet, the smaller and lighter the motor can be designed. Heat-resistant up to 80 degrees Of course they can also be used as normal, extra-strong attachment magnets. Be careful when experimenting with these, as they can break easily due to their very thinness.