15 x 10mm Neodymium Magnets – Disc
- Dimensions: 15mm dia. x 10mm thick.,
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- Tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Magnet,
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Weight: 15 Gram
- Surface Gauss: 4297 approx.
- Surface Gauss: 5219 approx.
15 x 10mm Neodymium Magnets – Strong Disc are a great size that packs a great deal of holding power because super strong Rare-Earth magnets – once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart. Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.