10 x 5mm Neodymium Magnet – Disc/Cylinder
- Dimensions: Diameter 10 x 5mm thickness
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- Material: Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB Magnets)
- tolerance: +/- 0.1 mm
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Surface Gauss: 3705 approx.
- Surface Gauss: 4055 approx.
This is another very difficult to find size. These discs are surprisingly strong and sturdy. Thousands of applications
10 x 5mm neodymium magnet – Strong Disc is BIT STRONG and should be handled only by persons well experienced in the handling of N52 strong magnets because it can pinch very hard and potentially cause painful injuries if they are not handled with the greatest of care and respect. Always use extreme caution when working with magnets of this size.