10 x 2mm Neodymium Disc Magnets are sale at our store.
- Dimensions: 10mm dia x 2mm thick
- Shape: Disc/Cylinder
- tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
- Magnets Type; Neodymium magnets, NdFeB magnets, Rare Earth Magnets
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Surface Gauss : 2060 approx
- Surface Gauss : 2500 approx
10 x 2mm Neodymium Disc Magnets is a strong, mid-sized magnet, suitable for a full range of applications. Super strong Rare-Earth magnets – once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries). Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.