10 x 10 x 10mm Neodymium Cube Magnets – N52
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10mm thick.,
- tolerance: +/- 0.3mm
- Shape: CUBE
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Magnet
- Grade: N52
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Through Thickness
- Force: approx. 4,8 kg (approx. 4,70 N)
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages: 10+ ages, both for kids and adults
10mm x 10mm x 10mm neodymium cube magnets – Cube-shaped magnets are somewhat unusual. These are strong enough to attract each other through the thickness of a hand. It takes a bit of determination to separate two of these magnets from each other. Also interesting in combination with steel spheres.
These 10mm Neodymium Cube Magnets are deceptively strong. While they are powerful and can pinch, a cube of them can still be wildly entertaining as a stress-relief gadget. They are a great size for a bulletin board or your fridge, as just one of them will hold a stack of papers firmly in place, and they are large enough to grab and easily move. Fun, strong and sturdy!